- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including PKI certificates.
In this course, students will learn to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. This course will teach students guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help them optimize their Exchange server deployment. Course 20341 is an instructor-led course and will provide you with the knowledge and skills to plan, install, and manage the mailbox role, client access, transport, and Exchange infrastructure.
- Plan and perform deployment and management of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan a Mailbox server deployment and configure the Mailbox server role.
- Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and deploy Client Access servers.
- Plan and configure client connectivity to Exchange Server 2013 Client Access server.
- Plan and configure message transport.
- Plan and implement high availability.
- Plan and implement disaster recovery for Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and configure message security options.
- Plan and configure administrative security and administrative auditing.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2013.
Module 1: Deploying and Managing Exchange Server 2013
Module 2: Planning and Configuring Mailbox Servers
Module 3: Managing Recipient Objects
Module 4: Planning and Deploying Client Access Servers
Module 5: Planning and Configuring Messaging Client Connectivity
Module 6: Planning and Configuring Message Transport
Module 7: Planning and Implementing High Availability
Module 8: Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery
Module 9: Planning and Configuring Message Security Options
Module 10: Planning and Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
Module 11: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2013